About this cookie declaration
This cookie declaration explains what cookies are and how this website uses them. You should read this policy to understand:
- what cookies are
- how this website uses them
- the types of cookies used i.e, the information we collect using cookies
- how that information this website uses, and
- how to control the cookie preferences
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website. Your consent applies to the following domains: sharonhasselbaink.com
Current Indicated Cookie Preferences
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small pieces of information (text files). The cookies are stored on your device when this website is loaded on your browser. This way they can be retrieved by a web server at a later time.
These cookies help us make this website function. They make the website more secure and provide better user experience. Including to streamline the registration process for registered users, to ensure security and authenticity of registered users, to enable online shopping and for statistics on data traffic. Cookies help understand how the website performs, analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
This website uses third-party cookies for understanding. Understanding on how this website performs, what works and where it needs improvement. Therefor this website collects information on how you interact with this website. Based on this information we make interventions to keeping our services secure. And work towards providing you with a better and improved user experience. And to help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. They play a functional role within a site and do not violate privacy. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your shopping basket and checkout securely.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Statistics: These cookies store data. Such as numbers ofvisitors to the website, the number of unique visitors and which pages of the website have been visited. These data help understand how the website performs, analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
- Google analytics cookies: A cookie from the American company Google is placed via this website as part of the “Analytics” service. This website uses this service to keep track of and get reports on how visitors use this website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so. Or if these third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. This website has no control over these actions. This website does not allow Google to use the analytics information obtained for other Google services. The information that Google collects is made anonymous as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google adheres to the Safe Harbor principles and is affiliated with the Safe Harbor program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Marketing: This website does not display advertisements.
Tracking: With your permission or after you have used this website, this website places a first-party cookie on your equipment. This cookie can be obtained as soon as you visit a website from our network. This provides information on the other relevant websites you visit besides this website. The obtained profile is not linked to your name, address or e-mail address. It only serves to match advertisements to your profile to make them as relevant as possible.
- With your permission, or after you have used this website, our advertisers place “tracking cookies” on your equipment. They use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit from their network, to build a profile of your online surfing behavior. This provides information on the other relevant websites you visit besides this website. The obtained profile is not linked to your name, address or e-mail address. It only serves to match advertisements to your profile to make them as relevant as possible. This website uses remarketing cookies and pixels, that are used for customer acquisition. The cookies are small code fragments that are embedded in specific pages to compiling a remarketing list based on a cookie id. Google cookies make it possible to use the Google advertising network to display advertisements on other websites that are connected to the Google display network. Facebook pixels ensure that if you are logged in to Facebook, we can show relevant ads on Facebook and measure the result.
Social Media: This website includes buttons to promote (“like”) or share (“tweet”) web pages on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter. These buttons work with pieces of code that come from Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter (or other social networks) themselves. Cookies are placed through this code. We have no influence on that. Read the privacy statement of Facebook or Twitter to read what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies. The information they collect is made as anonymous as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by Twitter, Facebook, Google and LinkedIn on servers in the United States. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google adhere to the Safe Harbor principles and are affiliated with the Safe Harbor program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Functional cookie to indicate cookie preferences|
|pll_language||Functional language preference cookie|
|_fbp||Marketing cookie for the corresponding Facebook page of the website|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the “Cookie Declaration” tab on your screen. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit
Delete cookies: step-by-step plan by the Dutch Consumers’ Association