Practical nutrition-counseling, lifestyle advice, information and research from health psychology and Weight Management Consulting.
- What changes can we make in your eating habits?
- Which fit best inyour daily diet?
- Which weight goals do you want to work on?
Personal nutrition advice for a healthy weight
A healthy body weight:
- has a BMI value between 18.5 and 25.
- And is obtained in a healthy way.
For a healthy weight, we need to:
gain, lose or maintain weight.
For practical help with this, you can contact me.
You will receive:
Personal and practical nutrition advice. Based on: your food preferences, lifestyle, age, gender, the amount of energy & nutrients you need, your activity level, current weight and weight goals.
- according to the dietary guidelines of the Dutch Gezondheidsraad
- and efficient methods to keep track of the weight
- for example using the SMARTsize Me – Method
- adults with weight goals and / or nutrition concerns
- for individuals and for groups
- seeking advice to change their lifestyle (diet, exercise and habits)
- seeking practical support
- For whom it is medically responsible* to make lifestyle changes.
Medically responsible means that at this moment:
- No other weight or health goal is a priority.
- These goals require treatment in the short-term , and a medical attention.