In recent decades we have started eating larger portions. We also eat more calorie dense. Simultaneously -and not independently- with additional kilos of body weight. In this slimming course you will learn to put together smart portions and to permanently change your eating habits. Discover Smart Size tips, how to adapt your favorite recipes and what keeps you motivated. And learn how to keep the weight off.[product id="4730"]
Where and when:
- Location: Rotterdam City Center
- Thursday, September 14th 2017 , 18:45 to 20:30
- or Saturday, September 17th 2017 , 10:15 to 11:45
- € 285.- • 8 meetings, including three cooking classes
Course DescriptionThis slimming course gives you the knowledge to plan smart portions and change eating habits by applying practical scientific knowledge, completing practical assignments, and making use of (online) tools.
Topics that are covered include:
- Portion sizes
- Losing weight without dieting
- Eating habits
- Recipes and Cooking Techniques
- Portion Control
- Consumer Behavior
- Food temptations at home and outside of the home
Course ObjectivesAt the end of this course you have:
- A waterproof plan to change your eating habits
- Knowledge to create new recipes and reduce the calories in your favorite ones
- Sharpen your weight loss goals
- More insight into food temptations
- More control over how much you eat
- More control over how much you buy
- Strategies for difficult moments
- Put knowledge into practice (against December kilos and for new year's resolutions)
Is this course for me?
Conditions for participation:This slimming course is intended for healthy adults who are (severely) overweight and want to slim down. (Severely) Overweight means having a body mass index (BMI) from 25 onwards. Calculate your BMI using the BMI calculator. Do you have diabetes mellitus type 2, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension or apnea? Consult your GP before you start. This slimming course is not suitable for people with eating disorders, insulin-dependent diabetes (who should inject insulin more than twice a day ), kidney failure or heart failure.
What to expect from the course ?The course consists of :
- 1 individual meeting (intake)
- 5 group meetings and
- 3 cookery lessons
- an interactive website
- Book SMARTSIZE ME
Steps we'll take
1. Intake prior to the coursePrior to the course an individual appointment will be made in which we discuss your personal goals and motivation. We will also discuss any possibilities for reimbursement of expenses (vergoedingen) And we will also talk about the conditions of enrollment (Conditions).
2. After the intakeyou can get started with the interactive website: www.smartsizeme.nl .
3. 8 meetingsEach group session takes place every other week (once every 14 days), lasts 1.5 hours and is interactive.
Are there other costs? Is there anything I need to do or know?
- The book accompanying this course is: ‘Smartsize Me – Een slimme manier om maat te houden’.
- You will receive handouts. Bring a pen and paper to take notes.
- Homework: Chapters and worksheets fromt 'Smart Size Me – Een slimme manier om maat te houden’
- For some exercises, you need access to the Internet.
What are the costs and possibilities for reimbursement?Costs €285.- (8 meetings) More Health insurers reimburse fully or partially. For exact reimbursement fees you should contact your health insurer. How and how much you get reimbursed, depends on the insurance you have. Payment Payment must be made by bank transfer. After registration you will receive an invoice for course participation. The cost of the book is not included in the course fee.
After the courseTo maintain the results it is possible to participate in a follow-up course, e-mail consultations and / or individual consultations.
Do you have a question about this course??Contact me using the contactform (or go to the contact page: https://sharonhasselbaink.com/nl/contact/)
Call me on : 06 39 50 83 97
or write me: mail [at] sharonhasselbaink.com
And we will schedule an appointment for an intake (Initial Consultation).
Booking an appointment for a free 20 minute consult is also possible.
Would you like to know more about Personal Weight-Loss Coaching? Please find more information here: Individual Portion Control Coaching